Military life, especially the stress of deployment and combat, can have significant effects on your mental health. While some of the challenges military life presents are manageable, some are not. Military personnel and veterans face unique challenges and there are many emotions involved with being at war, separated from loved ones, as well as the stressors that are inherent in multiple and extended deployments. The stress of military life can cause significant mental health issues, including, anxiety, post traumatic stress disorder, and substance abuse.
When you find yourself unable to face these challenges on your own, then call our office today to schedule an appointment with Provider Cecilia Corrado. Provider Corrado works with you to build resiliency through mental, physical, social, and spiritual well being in order to maximize your rehabilitation potential.
If serious issues are left untreated, the matter can get worse and one problem can end up triggering a more serious problem. This is why we have teamed up with the Department of Defense and Veterans affairs to provide a complete up-to-date resource of Psychological and Physical Wellness
Services Provided to Military Patients:
- Team up with the Department of Defense and Veterans affairs to provide a complete up-to-date resource of Psychological and Physical Wellness.
- Offer services to all branches of military, Army, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard and Air Force available to Active Duty, Reserve, Guard, Retired members and families.
- Able to address complex pre and post combat mental health issues facing wounded warriors, their families and caretakers.
- Provide traumatic brain injury and suicide awareness and prevention counseling services to individuals and groups
- traumatic brain injury and suicide prevention research
- Provide wounded warriors individualized Recovery Rehabilitation and Reintegration mental health care.
- Offer support and guidance for traumatic brain injury Caregivers